Teller's "Macbeth" Journal Entries
- Macbeth, 12/24/06.
- The First Macbeth Design Meeting, 4/5/07.
- Meeting with Greenblatt, 4/16/07.
- Greenblatt Epilogue, 4/16/07.
- The First Glimpse of the Set, 5/2/07.
- Frank at the House, 5/6/07
- Matt in Town, 8/5/07.
- "Macbeth" Set Conference, 9/18/07.
- Heads, 9/22/07
- Dr. Johnson's "Tomorrow", 9/27/07.
- "Macbeth", Day 1 12/10/07.
- The Witch Vanish, 12/11/07.
- First Read-through, 12/11/07.
- Out Damned Spot, 12/12/07
- Is This A Dagger?, 12/13/07.
- Kenny and the Sisters, 12/14/07.
- Banquo, 12/15/07.
- Lady Bleeds II; The sisters III; Death of the Duffling, 12/16/07.
- NPR; Out out; Scene 1, 12/18/07
- NPR and the Lady; Act II run-through, 12/19/07.
- Last run-through; Trip Home, 12/20/07.
- Skiing, 12/31/07.
- Back to Red Bank; Final Dress Rehearsal, 1/13/08.
- Is this a dagger? ; Final Phases, 1/14/08.
- First Preview Day, 1/15/08.
- Second Preview Day , 1/16/08.
- Third Preview Day, 1/17/08.
- My "Opening Night", 1/18/08.
- Day Trip , 2/08/08.
- Arrival in Washington, 2/24/08.
- There Will be Lots and Lots of Blood,
a wonderful review by Terry Teachout for The Wall Street Journal
- This ‘Macbeth’ Goes for the Gore, a review by Naomi Siegel for The New York Times.
- Check out Teller, Casting a Dark Spell,
an article about Teller's "Macbeth" from the Washington Post.
- The Magician Not Only Speaks,
But Chooses to Utter 'Macbeth'!,
a wonderful article that ran in the January 8th edition of The Wall Street Journal.
- The Silent Teller Speaks, an article by by Lynn Elber for
The Associated Press
- Listen to New Production Brings Magic to 'Macbeth', from the
xmas eve edition of NPR's "All Things Considered".
- 20 Questions with Teller , an
interview with Teller in American Theatre Magazine.
- Teller Speaketh, and it's a Bloody Mess, an article/interview on Redbankgreen.com.
- This ‘Macbeth’ Goes for the Gore">Bewitching the Bard;
Illusionist Teller conjures 'MacBeth', an article by Paul Harris for Variety
- Double, Double, Toil and Teller, a review by Stephen Wells for Barista Net
- Practical Magic: 'Macbeth',
an article by Christopher Correa for Washingont Readexpress.com.
- At the Folger, A Wickedly Good 'Macbeth',
a review by Peter Marks, for The Washington Post.
- Macbeth, a review by Steven McKnight for DC Theater Scene.
- Folger's (And Teller's) Magical Macbeth,
a review by Missy Frederick for Dcist.com
- Something Wicked This Way Comes,
a review by Anne for The Washington Post Online.
- AP Celebrity Focus:
Teller from Penn & Teller, a feature story for The Naked Gord Program.
- Teller's 'Macbeth',
a feature story by Richard Abowitz for The LA Times.
- 'Macbeth', a review by Paul Harris for
- Two River Theater Company
Red Bank, NJ
January 15 – February 3, 2008
On sale date: July 5
Tickets: $20 - $56
By phone: 732.345.1400
- Folger Theatre
February 28 – April 6, 2008
On sale date: August 1
Tickets: $25 - $55
By phone: 202.544.7077